Augmented World Expo-2017 just got done and people are left with some old, some new and some innovative memories... We will see a l | read more
Workplaces are filling up with people accustomed to provisioning mobile apps and standing up cloud server environments at the click of a mouse. They expect similar quality of service from enterprise IT, and when they don't get it, they are unhappy and, more importantly, unproductive. What they may not understand is that traditional IT spent decades standardizing hardware and configurations to conform to corporate policy. The desktop PC was a given, and the fact that granting permissions could take days or weeks was just an unfortunate by-product of the way things were.
It's very hard to move away from those assumptions – centralized control – to accommodate a new world in which employees bring their own devices, which are usually running iOS or Android. Everyone recognizes that IT has to change and adapt itself to this new reality and solving this specific challenge has become Biomni’s mantra.
Biomni’s Front Office V8 provides customers with:
• A single intuitive interface for all service offerings
• An absorbing UI that that is akin to everyday e-commence sites & user experiences like Amazon & eBay
• Easy navigation & searching to view IT services from a business perspective, and role-based access
• Order/submit service requests and track the status of outstanding requests throughout the request lifecycle
• View, access and launch information from other systems. E.g. Self-help, Knowledgebase and dashboards